Monday, 7 March 2016

Interstate Relocation

What do I need to do if I want to move interstate with my children? Communicate your intention, communicate your reasons, focus on the benefit to your children and get permission to relocate to avoid being dragged back interstate. Most importantly, speak to a good lawyer before you do anything. Call Richard Hamilton at Nevett Ford Lawyers on 03 9614 711 or email for more information or to discuss your situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment