Wednesday, 26 March 2014

What does Roll-Over Relief mean with respect to Capital Gains Tax?

Roll-over relief is available where an asset is transferred under property orders or a Financial Agreement:
1. Between spouses or
2. From a trustee or company to a spouse.
"Roll-over relief" means the deferral of the Capital Gains Tax liability until the transferee (the person retaining the property) eventually disposes of the asset.

No comments:

Post a Comment